[macemacsjp-english 348] Re: utf-8m-unix and xml

Back to archive index

Seiji Zenitani zenit****@tkg*****
Tue Nov 22 01:37:09 JST 2005

Hi,

If you are not successful after following Peter's suggestion, attach
some files to reproduce your situation: your xml/unicode-related
lines in the .emacs.el file and a simple xml file which is
confusingly encoded in "utf-8m".

-- Seiji